What we do:
Craft documents — résumés, cover letters, CVs, and bios — that help…
- Job seekers get interviews that can lead to job offers.
- Contracting and staffing companies get candidates considered and often hired.
- HR outplacement services staff provide tangible support to displaced or downsized employees.
What we don’t do:
- Pad résumés, bios, and related documents with inaccurate or untrue information.
- Write boilerplate cover letters.
Nearly 100% of our individual clients have gotten interviews, and of them more than 90% have landed job offers. Sometimes multiple job offers, even in a down economy. Such as Tracy G., of Alpharetta, GA, who shared this:
“… Special thanks to Linda, who did an amazing job with my résumé from three different angles, allowing me to be in the enviable position of having to choose between a 3rd-grade lead teacher position and this corporate education position. I highly recommend her services!”
That’s why our résumé services business has been built on word-of-mouth marketing. Clients recommend us to others. (And they come back for résumé updates, too.) This is the best form of marketing we know of.
Learn more about our résumé services on these pages:
Or simply contact us for more information.