We craft résumés, cover letters, CVs, and bios that demonstrate in writing that you are capable, have plenty to offer an organization, and are a candidate worth considering.
Documents that we create increase the likelihood that…
- Job seekers get interviews that can lead to one or more job offers.
- Contracting and staffing companies have higher success rates in getting their candidates considered and hired.
- HR outplacement staff help displaced or downsized employees feel more empowered for their job search.
Benefits of working with Tactique:
- You have a highly experienced and effective résumê professional creating compelling résumés, cover letters, bios, and CVs for you.
- You get documents that are tailored to your job search needs, not generic, one-size-does-not-fit-all résumés and boilerplate cover letters.
- You receive personal, one-on-one attention from us by phone, email, text, and/or Skype throughout the process.
- You know upfront the total fee for your document(s).
Nearly 100% of our clients have gotten interviews, and more than 90% of them have landed job offers. Sometimes multiple job offers, even in a down economy. Such as Tracy G., of Alpharetta, GA, who shared this:
“… Special thanks to Linda, who did an amazing job with my résumé from three different angles, allowing me to be in the enviable position of having to choose between a 3rd-grade lead teacher position and this corporate education position. I highly recommend her services!”
Others of out happy résumé clients recommend our services, too.
We’re committed to helping you achieve your objective of securing a new job, and we pride ourselves on delivering prompt, courteous, and professional service. Because if we were in your shoes, we’d want the same.
Fabulous résumés don’t write themselves. Contact us to get yours.